This sucks ass :'(

edited September 2011 in Single moms
Bein single wit a baby sucks. I love my baby an I want him to have both parents. My bd an I r gettin along for now but that always changes. I dont wanna jus get along I want him here. I want to wake up to him everyday I wanna c him interact wit the baby. I'm still so n love wit him. It sucks. Then

Comments

• To top it off he sends mixed signals. I blame myself for our break up an I'm afraid my son will blame me for not havin his dad. I'm so lonely. Does it get better?
  • It does. You get stronger, and time does fade some hurts.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It does. My ex sent mixed signals, but we never got back together. Now I'm with my soul mate & pregnant again. It gets so much better. Just be strong for your lil man.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle he's not n his life. He wasn't around my entire pregnancy he never asked about him. U called an let him kno I had the baby cuz I thought he still deserved to kno. He wants a dna test but doesn't wanna meet him yet. Says he's not ready. He offered to start buyin me diapers an wipes for the entire month from now on. He has yet to offer to b n his, life n any type of way.
    @CaptainMorgaine thanks I love ur name too.
    @Pinkigirl thanks an I'm tryin.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im going threw the same thing. but he has been there the pregnancy and is there now and we have been doing so well til this weekend. he seems to go bk to his old ways. one min he wants to have a family than the next im the biggest bitch in the world.. I hope it gets better for u.
  • @MrsG well thats jus great I was hopin the worst was already behind me :(.
  • Im sorry sweetie I know its hard but my life and my daughter has been better without her father in it. U will find a much better man that will love and support both u and ur baby even though its not his. Don't waste ur time with the father. My daughters gave me mixed signals all the time. He's going to use u so u don't take him for child support and things like that
  • @mandac10 thank u. it jus doesn't feel that way. He's a good dad to his first an he decided to b wit his first bm an have a family. He claims I'm the one he's n love wit tho. I really feel like we're missin out an I blame myself an dont kno wat I did soooooo wrong.
  • My 8yr olds father doesn't see my son at all but iv married a wonderful man who helps me an loves my son just like his own. To me, giving my son a wonderful step father is a million times better than a father who is no good. I was a single mom the first 4son yrs of his life.
  • @emy ur rite. Its,jus so hard to c him b a family man an a good dad to one an b the complete opposite wit me an mine.
  • u dodnt do anything wrong sweetie! he did! ugh! so hes abandening u and ur baby but sticking with anothe3 women and theres... plz tell me u get child support or are taking him for it! so many men tend to "love" these women when they use them so they dont have to pay! u have rights dont let him take u for anything!
  • also i know how painful it is to love someone so much and not have them feel the same way! it is the most hurtful thing u can experence! u didnt do anything wrong! never think that!
  • Truthfully, if he wants to b a family man to one child & not really for the other den let him. Josiah won't be mad at yu because u didn't do anything. That's his father decision . Not yours.
  • I understand. Im sorry u have to go through that :(
  • @mandac10 I'm not goin for support
  • well if thats what u want. i didnt take my daughters dad at first eather.... then i had enough and realised who he really was and took him hard! good luck i hope he comes around!
  • @mandac10 I'm afraid he'll go for custody to spite me if I do
  • I am so sorry you are going through this but just from reading that he wants a dna test makes him sound so heartless even if I wasn't sure if the child was mine if I was a guy I could never just leave the kid and not be there for him and not help out the mom and be there for her. Your son loves u very much and will appreciate all the hard work you do and in the end one day it will make him a great man who will treat other women with great respect because of all the hard work you put into being his amazing mom.
  • @jules thanks. I guess he has a reason to want a test. I'd rather not ho into it. I didnt cheat tho. But the baby looks nothin like me. I'm black he's puerto rican. Its obvious my baby us mixed. Not only does he look mixed but he looks jus like my ex. Same hair color same eyebrows same lips. I sent him pics. He said he's beautiful am offered to buy diapers an wipes but he still wants the test
  • he can try to take u for custody all he wants he will NOT get custody just because he wants to spite u. they (the judge ) would see right thru him, add on all the bullshit he's pulled the last 9 months AND that he hasn't yet let his son by his choice? get that child support hun
  • @adriens_mommy he can get visitation tho an the only reason I dont want him to have that is because he is wit his first bm an I kno my child would not b safe around her. She has made that perfectly clear n her previous correspondence.
  • I'm going to txt u tomorrow more on this subject I'm too exhausted right now tho :P
  • Oh that's how me and my bd are :( I wonder if he'll come around once my baby girl arrives but I'm not getting my hopes up for it :/
  • he can try to take u for custody all he wants and nothing will happen. Unless ur a crack head or abusive! 95% of the time the child remains with the mother. We have rights after nine months of carrying a child! He won't ever get that baby unless he proves u unfit and that's really hard to do
  • I'm sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing with my daughter's father and his family. He denied her from the moment I found out I was pregnant. I went my whole nine months without seeing or hearing from him. He wasn't there at the hospital nor did he bother to have anything to do with my daughter. He never bought her anything. Not even a pack of diapers. He has been deceased for 3 years now and my daughter is 4. His family doesn't see her or acknowledgr her either. But oh well. It's their loss, definately not mine or my daughter's. I'm not gonna lie to you. It is hard, very hard. But as time goes on, it gets better and no one is gonna love you like your child. I struggled being a single mom until I met a man who walked into my life and helped me raise and take care of my little girl. He is all she knows as her daddy. He will tell someone in a heartbeat that she is his. We now have a son together but him and his family accept her and treat her like she's blood.
  • Honestly I woulndt worry about him taking the kid or anything because u have been a good mom and done everything for ur son without having the bd around. And what the judge would say is u helped for nothing didn't even want to meet the kid and wanted a dna and all the sudden u want costody. It would be impossible for him plus the fact that he has that whole other family drama as a mom u have every right to say u don't want ur kid around that and they always listen to the mothers concernce. I know u r worried about it but hopefully that helps a little and I will continue praying for u. If u don't midn me asking but how involved is ur family with u and ur son?
  • @adriens_mommy ok sounds good.
    @charliebby1116 u never kno he mite. Mine hadn't been a complete ass he's more so jus back an forth an to me plays wit my emotions.
    @mandac10 thanks
    @LovingMyKids o no. he's offered to help some. But I, dont think he wants to b a dad to him. Idk he's all over the place. An I dont think he's even told his family.
    @jules thank u so much. My family an friends r very involved an love him. He's actually the only one that hasn't been very supportive. But I feel like he needs his dad an it really dont help I have feelins for him.
  • Mine loves to play with my emotions like he's confused himself obviously but it just sucks :( I hope he snaps out of it and realizes what he wants asap cause I don't like getting mind f@(ked