This sucks ass :'(

2»

Comments

• @charliebby116 yes mins too. Then when I'm confused he act like I have no reason to b. Him bein wit his first bm but still havin feelings for me an me for him makes it so much worse. At least u ain't gotta deal wit that.
  • Omgoodness mine does the same thing! Except for the whole first bm thing that sucks I'm very sorry to hear that :( I hope he buckles down and makes up his mind soon! It's not a game this is life!! Grr guys piss me off. mine hangs out with me everyday we act like we're together but he'll talk, flirt, and go out with other girls and doesn't see the problem with it since "we're not together" its so annoying and he still has feelings for his ex he doesnt see her or anything but still yesterday I told him I don't want to be anything more than friends until he gets his ish straight we'll see how long that last...
  • @charliebby1116 o wow they sound almost juts alike. Me an him used to hang out n the beginnin. We acted like we were together everythin. But he never did nothin that had to do wit the baby. Then we got n this fat argument an ever since things have been a lil different an thats when he decided he was gon b wit her. So I guess he's made his decision but its jus hard when he tells me he's not n love wit her he loves me an, always will I'm his weakness etc. things have ben this way since may an he avoids seein me n person cuz he acts completely different n person. How far along r u?.
  • Not until recently did he start doing things for the baby and being there for me when it comes to that he still gets uncomfortable when I talk about it... Ugghh I know what you mean! He tells me I'm his weakness all the time but I guess that doesn't stop them from being with someone else :( I really wish we weren't in this situation :( .... I'm 30w3d might be 2d lol I can't think right now
  • @charliebby1116 damn i wonder if they related lol. men r so stupid. i dont understand them at all. i wish we werent either. hopefully well both b outt this soon. at least ur almost there. we should k.i.t. do u have an email?
  • Lol I wouldn't be surprised! And yes they are they're just little nous trapped in a man's body -___- ... I don't either I don't think I ever will. Hopefully cause we deserve better sheesh! Oh I know in so excited :D and yes we should!!!
    chummie326@gmail.com
  • Well I'm sorry that his being so careless and selfish in my eyes at least. I could never do that to a child. and as far as u and him go its hard but try ur best to focuse on what u want in life and I have always looked at relationships and told myself if its meant to be things will work out in gods timing and not ours. and hopefully it will help a little to get on with life if that's what meant to be. And ithe best part is u have ur family who love u and ur son very much and u can count on them.
  • @jules ur so rite. i keep tellin myself that everyday but i have moments of weakness an when i really miss him. i hope he at least comes around for the baby but if not ur rite i do have my friends an fam.
  • Ya I wish he would come around for the baby like that shockes me cause there r dads out there who r fighting to be able to just visit their kids and his choosing not to ya know like that's stupid and selfish. And I would take this chance as a sign that god wants u to have ur time and move on from him and be with ur baby and hopefuly when ur more ready he will also want to see his son
  • @jules thanks ur probly rite an I hope so too.
  • Well good luck and keep me updated.
  • My bd & I r getting along too I'm not in love with him but its nice when he spends the night with us just so Cartier can know both parents
  • @jules I will! Do u have an email?
    @preggointx that would b great if he would do that but his gf would never let that happen. We r gettin along but its not doin any good for the baby so I guess wats the point. I am sill n love wit him so it extra hurts. How pathetic is that lol.
  • edited September 2011
    Sounds good and yes my email is jrea280@yahoo.com email me or whatever or find me on facebook too so we can stay updated :)