Anyone else due in May? Or am I the only one so far?

2»

Comments

• @mumma_to_be that's good that everything is alright with the little one!
  • I hope to be joining you. My edd would be somewhere between the 18-28. I ovulate later so I'm guessing more towards the 28. I'm crossing my fingers if I have a little bean in there he or she will stick good this time! I'm disappointed in disappointment lol.
  • I'm due May 14
  • @Millicent congrats! im due May 5th :)
  • update: I'm pregnant. Edd may 28 but maybe beginning of june!
  • update: I'm pregnant. Edd may 28 but maybe beginning of june!
  • I had my 2nd ultrasound today and things looked great!! My dates are bang on!
  • Due date was changed from April 29th to may 5th so I am joining you :)
  • @Lacy809 awesome! :D what do yuu think yuur having? I have a feelin mines a boy lol
  • I think boy also
  • @Lacy809 guess we'll just have to wait and see, are yuu goin to find out the sex or leave it a suprise?
  • Find out for sure!
  • @Lacy809 Me and my partner are gunna find out but we're gunna keep it a suprise for everyone else :)
  • my husband &i are going to do a gender reveal party!! had the idea since before we were pregnant! I feel like I will see the 3 lines tho & frank & beans on the us since I know what to look for lol. we are not sharing our names tho! If it's a girl by thee time she comes her name will have been chosen for 3 years! Lol
  • @BabyLuv8 thats a awesome idea! i have certain family that dont wanna kno the sex so we just thought it would be easier to tell no one that way no one can ruin the suprise for people who dont wanna kno.
  • totally understandable. My mom thinks it's lame that we will. But I hate nuetral things, especially a little girl in nuetral clothes. I feel like I would get so much and make her look like a boy.lol atleast you and hubby are finding out! I just can't wait! Even fort my first u/s! Finding out the gender won't be til january! Haha
  • @BabyLuv8 Same here! I have nuetral clothes from my last pregnancy that i miscarried and i would rather go out and get boy or girl things rather then all plain coloured clothes. How early can yuu find out the gender? Isnt like 16 or 18weeks? Lol
  • My Dr likes to do the anatomy scan at 18weeks
  • I know to many ppl who were told the wrong sex because they went to early, so I'm definately waiting til 20w!
  • I love surprises!! Finding out the sex beforehand is like peeking on your Christmas gift way before it is given to you!! :) Clothes can always be bought after :) You can always get pretty headbands for your baby girl to dress up a gender neutral outfit :)