help!

edited September 2011 in Petite Mommies
I wasn't going to post bc everyone else seems to be having the same issues but I am huge!! (look at my profile pic) and worried my baby might b trying to come early ....

For the past three nights I've been having bad contractions to the point I know they aren't bh. And my legs will start to cramp up and I can't get any sleep bc of the pain till at least 2am everyday. the pain is always my low pelvis and back. And my hubby massaging my lower back helps but it comes back. It's sometimes constant and sometimes timable but only for an hour I can't tell if I lost my mucous plug bc I had an infection and just got it cleared up so its clearing itself out of my vagina and I'm 34wks 5 days I want this baby to stay in Damnit but I can't get rid of the pain! And not to mention I ripped a muscle in my thigh a few weeks ago and it has yet to heal so its always hurting as well.
Help?

Comments

• ouch :( I wish I had advice to help this :( but thus I do not, cuz I have a lot of the same crap and it wont go away. no to mention my feet look like massive marshmallows! LOL but ILY <3 :D
  • @sunshinelove yeaaaa I know hun we are now experiencing eachothers pain haha. And if I stand for more than friggin ten minutes my feet seedlings like that too. My hubby calls my toes 'little Vienna sausages' lol but my doc said my cervix is still closed and sealed tight! That was wednsday.... maybe we just have super big babies and that's where all the discomfort is coming from....
  • Lol and ily too hun
  • Man I guess so!! I don't think mine is any less than 7 lbs at this point! maybe six at the least. Tomorrow I am 37 weeks and I wanna get him out! We must be having sympathy pain for each other :D <3
  • @sunshinelove I wish my.freaking doc would.tell me.an estimate of how Much the baby weighs. I've had two u/s bc of e.r. visits and they told me only my doc could tell me but she was MIA both freaking times! Ugh. I agree lol gotta be sympathy pains. But you're two weeks ahead of me so ur time is a comin! Mines not supposed to be!
  • Wow good to know how much i help everyone out and try to give advice and no one can fucking try to help me when i worried about the pain I'm in? Lol thanks.
  • i have no advice besides talking to your doctor about it..and always remember to drink lots and lots of water :)
  • Thank you @nameless for at least trying to help me. I drink a ton of water thats why I'm frustrated :/ I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do. I just need some relief to this pain I'm going crazy.
  • yea..if your in that much pain, I would definitely talk to your doctor and see what he or she says..hope everything gets better :)
  • Have you tried a maturnity belt?
  • @nameless lol I wish my doc actually cared she has a reputation for being absent at women's deliveries bc she has so many patients and I can switch docs bc its too late in my pregnancy. All she told me I called and didn't even get her to call me back even though she was on call I talked to the nurse she told to relay her reply to me through was 'well ur cervix was closed when I checked u on wednsday so just get some rest. Um-I can't bc I have all this fucking pain! And on top of that I have a concusion and possible bruising to my pelvic bones and a ripped thigh muscle so she didn't even take notice of that and she wasn't there when I went to the e.r. I'm just getting fed the fuck up bc if It was legal to have a home birth in delaware is be doing.it by myslef but no i HAD to have a ob and couldn't find a midwife thru this while pregnancy that medicaid would cover so I'm stuck with ms absentee and I'm pretty sure ill b going they labor with o ly my hubby and a nurse for support. Which is fine when I don't need fucking questions answered but when I actually have issues she just waves them away bc she's too busy and unconcerned. Rant over. But thank u hun for trying to help I appreciate it.
    @beaded_bunny that's a great idea I just don't have the money to buy one. My baby shower is coming up though and my sis in law is getting me one. It should help a bit :)
  • This may be no help at all, but have you tried a warm shower before bed or sleeping on a heat pad? That usually helps me some! Feel better hun :-)
  • Bless you. Sounds like a great doc!!!??? o-+ and people over here in UK moan about the nhs! I feel for you. Again, I'm not much help either but, just wanted to let you know that some of us quiet ones do read posts and help if poss :-) I feel like Noone answers at times too so wanted to write... even tho I can't help :-( I've been using hot water bottles for back pain and birthing ball for a lil pressure release. I hope something gets sorted did u soon and the professionals pull their fingers out!!! Good luck
  • did?! Babybrain taking over... again!