Can i still get pregnant even if i used a condom?

I gave birth to my son in June and Im having pregnancy symtoms! My last period was in Sept. 7th and had sex on the 18th using a condom. Days later i spotted one time pink/brownish discharge. Now my breast are hurting alot and Im getting hot flashes.

Comments

• You can get preggo using condoms, bit I'm 10 weeks pp, and I still het hot flashes. I dunno hun. Maybe get it checked?
  • @jtmoon98, Wow!! OMG! Now Im scared LOL...:). I do want another baby But i was planning to wait at least six more months!
  • @natashalynn, Im going to ask my Doctor. Its weird because i was fine after i had my baby. I was always hot at night when I was pregnant. Then, when i had my baby i was always cold at night. Now Im hot at night again :/
  • I got pregnant through a condom and birthcontrol. Sooooo Yuh I'd get checked
  • uhoh yeah its defiantly possible that you are pregnant ask your doctor for sure
  • My 3 year old was conceived using condoms lol on the upside it shuts people up quickly when they make comments about using protection ;)
    I always thought condoms were in the high 90s percent wise for prevention but my obgyn informed it was actually in the 80s.
  • No birth control is a 100% so yes you can get pregnant using a condom.
    If you didn't put it on right away, then his pre-cum can have little swimmers in it and we all know it only takes one to get you pregnant.
    Also, if the condom were to break or have a little hole in it, then the sperm can/will leak out.
    It's always best to use the condom from the beginning, if it dries out while still in the middle of intercourse put a new one on, and have your man check afterwords for leaks when he goes to take it off.
  • Condoms say right in them they're not 100% safe... just like how ppl get pregnant on birth control. Good luck I hope or all works out for you :)
  • How can u get prago threw a condom? They bust or sum have a hole
  • yes yu can! condoms are 99.9 percent effective... either there was a hole in or it busted what happend to me thee condom got stuck inside me lol... i got lucky and didnt get pregnant that time.. but that same thing happend to my mom and thats how i came along hahaha
  • is this your first period since baby??? My friend spotted months after having her baby. I dont know tho. If you dont use condom acurately then yes it can happen... or if it rips. lol
  • @ everyone :) Thank you for responding to my question!! I hope that Im not pregnant because my baby Its too little. But if I am pregnant I will be very happy to have another baby :) It took me 12 yrs to get pg with my son, so It will be another miracle :)
  • @Babyluv8, this is my second pd.
  • Let us know if you are! I always thought condoms were 95 percent effective and the pills and other things were 99.9% effective.
  • I want to know too if ur pragent...
  • I got prego using condoms and avoiding sex during ovulation by charting my temp
  • Nothing is 100% unless you a.Dont have sex or b.Have had a hysterectomy.
  • I will let you know ladies if i am pregnant. According to a due date calculator, i should be able to get a bfp on October 1.
  • My SIL got pregnant with the patch and condoms.
  • @jtmoon98 lol @fertile Myrtle! You crack me up! :)
  • Let us know for sure! I got pregnant being on the marina (? Sp) dumb spell check with my son and with my daughter I was on the shot. The docs told me either my man has super swimmers or im just plain fertile myrtle. He said either way he couldn't believe it! Good luck to you! Im thinking of having my tubes tied this time but not sure yet!
  • There was one woman I knew that got pregnant after 2 TUBAL LIGATIONS idk how but she.did. she was like 'just take out.everything im tired of being pregnant!'lol
  • @momofSOONtobe7, i will let you all know for sure :). Wow on your comment LOL!! :)
  • @kayleigh27 i also have heard stories like that!! Its surprises me everytime :)
  • Me and my sons dad only had sex once and we used a condom. There was no indication of a hole and it didn't break. But low and behold here i am with this handsome little boy who's gonna be 4 in november. His dad thought i was trying to play a joke or something when i said i was prego. He didn't believe me or believe it was his based on the facts. But damn this little boy is a spitting image of his daddy.
  • Omg! I'm scared now! After I have this baby the bf is cut off! Lol
  • Omg! I'm scared now! After I have this baby the bf is cut off! Lol
  • I never believed you could however my 9day old daughter was conceived using a condom. So.... You can!
  • Are your breastfeeding? Cause I know im not prego but I get hot flashes when my body is making milk. And I get tender boobs anf I even get quesy!