? about frequent bowel movements advice please

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I have been having very soft stool for over a week now an 2-3 times a day I'm getting sore from goin so much ! Sumtimes its jus very little cuz there's no way there is any more to come out but i still get a mild cramp an have to go I'm 38 wks tomorrow 2cm an 50% thinned. Any advice on Wat it mite b caused from ? I go to Dr wed I'm def talking go them

Comments

• You know..that just started with me today. I'm 38wks plus 1. Not dialated, but also 50% effaced. This is also my first few days home from work, so I thought I might be going more cuz I'm not tied down to my desk.
  • I had a Similar issue. Im 35 weeks and Dr told me it was nothing. It was like that for well over a week and has slowed down since.
  • @314babymama1120 o really :( I was hoping sum labor is coming !!
  • @alilboulding really hope its the start of labor for us lol ! But my luck prolly not :(
  • The body starts clearing the way for baby with more frequent movements. Mine started at 37 weeks - 3 weeks later and I'm still preggo....:-(
  • @Ourlittlenugget awww.. I jus lost all hope lol !!
  • I'm sorry! Maybe it's just my little 1 taking his time... ;-) still it's a nice change from the constipation of earlier trimesters! Heehee
  • @Ourlittlenugget mines taking its time to !! Omg it is so much bettr then the constipation especially since I've had it the entire pregnancy
  • Me too! It's been killer, but so much better now!
  • @Ourlittlenugget idk for me I'm starting to get sore from it Tmi lol !! Hope our time is near !! How far r u ? R u dialateing?
  • Moist wipes can help cut down on the soreness ;-) I swear by them. My due date is tomorrow! I never dreamed I'd go late, but it looks like it might go that way as I haven't had any other labor-ready signs... I hope your little one comes soon for you! :-)
  • @Ourlittlenugget o yeah nevr thought of those ! Omg I cant imagine goin over my due date my doc sed last week they will induce at 39 if I want . No dialation or thinning ?
  • Ive been having that for weeks. Today is my due date I've been dilated to 2 for a month. No sign of labor.
  • @ChelseaPie ughhh!! Don't u jus hate wen sumthn gets ur hopes up ! Aww today ! Hope it happens very soon for u
  • Lucky! I'm not sure if I'm dilated because I haven't been checked. My care is really hands-off and mostly letting me and baby do what we have to. It's been really good so far, but now I'm getting a little anxious of course. LOL. I've been feeling twinges deep inside for about a week which I *hope* is cervical changes. I'll probably just go into labor out of nowhere ;-)
  • @Ourlittlenugget o I hope its changing for u I wuld be soo anxious idk how ur doin it !! Yea I think if I waitd I wuld jus go outa nowhere to cuz I'm not having any pains or mucus or Anythang at all !! So frustrateing
  • Yeah I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever! Nobody thought I would go overdue not even my doctor and low and behold! Here I am the day of my due date still pregnant.
  • Same thing too I'm 35 weeks and not dialed at all :(
  • @darknesofnight4u well dang :( but I am happy its normal !!
  • yup it is i got checked out like a few days ago bc i thought i was having back contractions and.....nope not one its just my tail bone is longer than most so shes putting major pressure and it hurts they checked me i almost cryed lol i want her out early but i want her to be safe and not in the nicu
  • @darknesofnight4u don't worry I was nuthn at all wit no pain or discharge at 34wks I went bak at 36 an was at 2 I had no idea I was very suprised so mite happn fast for u to i had no pain at all jus a lot of walkn an cleaning
  • I think we're lucky though. My mom had labor pain for weeks with me. I guess it's a blessing to avoid that. How was pregnancy for you? Mine was atypical from the start - no sickness, still barely showing, and few normal symptoms. I'm wondering if there's a correlation to labor symptoms?
  • @Ourlittlenugget Omg u were lucky I was sick from 3 weeks until bout 4 an half months along an now I'm huge an hurt all time ur def one of the lucky ones . The nausea is the worst part of it
  • Oh bummer; I'm sorry it sounds like it's been rough on you. Guess there's no correlation there! I hope you're more comfortable real soon! :-)
  • thats all i do all day with nesting lol i got almost everything done but my hospital bag! woot im hoping they can check me again at 36 weeks which is next monday my sister in law said that too she had a friend that went in and nothing then a day later then boom full blown dialated for labor i hope i get lucky@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo
  • @darknesofnight4u wow wish I wuld do that . Yea they shuld check u at 36 wks that's wen they always Startd checking me wit all 3 of mine . Man I don't have anything done no baby laundry an still no swing or diapers !!
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo all i need is the swing and the craddle pad her armiwar is full of clothes and baby shapoos and things. and really omg ive been nesting like crazy i stopped lately bc of heart burn keeping me up at night next monday i get to see her again bc they tryed to do a 3d at 32 weeks she was breach and covering her face with her legs so next monday which ill be 36 i get to see if she flipped and maybe see who shes going to look like lol
  • @darknesofnight4u awww ur lucky my last 3d was at 32 wks I so wish I culd have another !! Hope she cooperates this time ! Mine didn't at 30 so i went bak at 32 .
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo i like and hate her camera shy ive had 5 extras bc for her growth she didnt want any one measuring her spine we went in for 3 then before that for to find out the sex i had 2 for that one now im about to get another but i wish she would flip bv her but its hurting my hips being always there lol hope she doesnt lol youll get more opps to see her
  • @darknesofnight4u my daughter did the same thing!! Took me forever to find out Wat she was !! I think that's almost all baby gurls it seems like lol But this one has been so easy so I think its a boy !