? about frequent bowel movements advice please

2»

Comments

• I wanted a boy but now I'm glad I have my girl one month to go!!
  • @darknesofnight4u I have a boy an a gurl Omg gurls r sooo much fun I really hope this ones a gurl but I'm fine either way :)
  • I just wanted a boy first bc I'm the oldest and I wish I had an older brother lol but I'm just happy I can have babys i thought I couldn't :)
  • @kristaf22 o great idea !! Nevr thought of that ! I want it to stop to cuz now wen we go sumwhere I have to worry if ima start cramping the whole time
  • i noticed that with my other pregnancies...it could be from ur diet. this time around i eat way more healthy and i don't have stools like that lol
  • @myHEARTZx3 tru I dont eat real healthy a lot :(
  • The days before labor I had more frequent bowel movements & the closer it got to my due date, it would feel like I had to go so bad & it was painful but when I tried nothin. My last appt was the day before my due date & I was 1-2 cm, 50% effaced. Went walkin, & hours later I was in labor! So could be close for u!
  • @oc86 o wow u jus gave me hope !! Yea I kinda get that where I feel like there more in there but nuthn comes hope I do like u did !
  • Good luck! :-)
  • @oc86 thanx. An today it completely stopped I haven't been one time is that normal that it stopd like that ?