5 weeks does your belly feel normal or should it feel more firm ???

2»

Comments

• @Mommie2b you sound like u have a great head on ur shoulders and your rite u don't need him ...my mom did the same with my dad he left n didn't know my mom was even prego n when she told him he came up with all these excuses so I've never met him n I think it was the best thing I didn't need a father like that so she didn't pursue child support .she said if he tried to come bck she did not want to share me with someone like that n child support would just give him ammo ...so good for u I know u will do great ...o wow Texas I had a best friend who lived there she hadn't been there long n she just past away last month n she left behind 2 kids :( I'm from Florida but moved to Alabama about a year ago so its still new to me :) well keep up the good work u sound like a great girl . Keep in touch !!!
  • Okay I will. Yu keep in touch as well n truly srry bout yur friend. God bless her and her kids.
  • @Mommie2b I will and thank u !!!
  • Hey in Texas child support & visitation are two completely separate issues. Just because u make a man financially responsible (which he should be) doesn't necessarily mean he gets visitation. My x is on child support with no court ordered visitation its ordered to b at my discretion. Making him man up financialy is not showing weakness & does not mean u r not capable of providing on ur own. He should pay...but if he don't want to enjoy & b involved with ur precious baby don't force him its his lose. He will never b able to get back that time he misses out on & he will go thro life with regrets not u! Good luck :)
  • I'm nearly 11 weeks an I my tum only feels different at night! U wouldn't know to look at me that I was expecting
  • @pretty_princess_1 ...yes I'm the same way all tho here n there during the day I have just a alittle cramping .. I also have some discomfort near my ribs ???? It's just off n on n doesn't stay long .
  • @hope2bAmom29 Yes oh my gosh I'm exactly the same! It's worse when I'm at work... think thats mainly as I don't want to be here aha!