Where are our April due date Mommies??

edited December 2011 in April 2012
Idk if it's me, or that I'm blind lol, but I don't see many April Mommies here. Come out come out wherever you are!!

Post your due date and if you know, the sex of your baby! :-)

April 15 and unknown(not by choice)

Comments

• I was originally due April 29th but they changed it to may 5th
  • Awwh, my birthday is the 2nd! Tauruses are so much fun! :-) What do you think you're having? Do you have other children?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh it's a little boy :) and yes I have a 2 year old daughter
  • I'm due April 3rd with my 5th and I'm having a little boy! Couldn't be more excited!!!!
  • @jdensma really, only 5? Lol that stinks! Congrats on having a baby girl! @lacy809 congrats on the baby boy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know, I was hoping the time it did re-open we would get a lot to come in, but it's looking like nada. :-/ It's okay baby is just being like Daddy lol stubborn as hell...we'll find out either way, whether it be from u/s or birth.
  • April 14th with a girl!!!
  • Yay!! Congrats on your baby girl :-) I hope there are more of us!
  • April 9th 3rd girl
  • April 9th was my first edd. Congrats Heather!!
  • Thanks my first one was March 25, I think I will go about 2 weeks early I did we both my other daughters, we shall see, still have a little ways to go.
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to go early. I'm 26 weeks and I'm measuring a week ahead ugh... so April maybe pushing it for me but still they haven't moved my DD.
  • @heather3rdgirl I'm getting induced at 38 weeks, so I'll have this stinker a little early no matter what lol. @momofsoontobe7 why do they change it when the baby is smaller, but never bigger? Lol that always confuses me
  • Yeah I dont get that either. I mean on my ultrasounds I've had they say I'm exactly right n baby wise but yet they measure my stomach and say oh your a week ahead like really. I feel so much bigger with this one! I will use te excuse I live farther from the hospital now to get induced early lol.
  • Right! Drs are so weird lol. I feel bigger too...but maybe it's because our bodies are like "ppsssh I got this...I know what to do...see" and just started stretching lol. The reason why I have to be induced is cause I have PSD or SPD, same thing, and I end up having to be in severe pain my last few months...it started a few weeks ago with this one. :-/
  • My wife is due april 13 and its a girl. We are excited :)
  • My due date i apr 6th...with a boy:)
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just a few more weeks!! I'm excited!! :-)