2WW

Okay I'm going to start listing my symptoms (imaginary or not) throughout this next two weeks. So! Here it goes! Wish me luck ladies! 1 day past ovulation today. Cycle day 19. I got the first positive OPK on cycle day 17. 150mg Clomid this cycle.
Symptoms:
-Gassy/slightly constipated
-Moody (although this could just be me missing home with all the badass storms rolling through today)
-FEEL bloated.
-Stuffy nose.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    @bexiewexie You, my dear, are a sweetheart :) thank you!
  • bahahahaha That dancing guy can be a mascot for now. Keeping hopes up! \:D/
  • Good luck momma :-)
  • 2dpo Nada... Nothin... Sleeping like CRAP. Little constipated. Hungry but nothing sounds good.
  • 3dpo... I hate reading forums where women INSIST it's not possible to feel symptoms early. Stupid people... why don't you realize not everyone is the same. *sigh* I KNEW from 1dpo last time. There was just something different. This time... well I'm not so sure. Today I'm boaderline depressed and extremely tired. It just doesn't feel like my month. But I've been walking around all day with a touch of heartburn. I've been hungry but again, nothin sounds good. I'm just tired. And almost sick feeling. The 27th cannot come soon enough...
  • I'm super sensitive to my body and know when something is different, too. Regardless of the fact that you don't get the hcg rise for a bit, you still have a surge of hormones :P Some women are just retarded when it comes to their bodies. haha That's the story I'm sticking with.

I'm feeling this isn't my month, either. But I think it's because I didn't do OPKs or anything, so I have no idea when I ovulated. I'm cramping in my back and abdomen today though, so who knows. I always read too far into things though, and don't want to be let down again. I've got it in my head that if I can't get pregnant/stay pregnant by the time my son turns 5, I should probably just give up for now. I don't know :P
  • i agree with you girls although me personally never kept up with ovulation or symptoms before lol i had my son at 17 i wasnt trying to get pregnant but now that im trying i too try to feel the slightest lil diff thing with me lol
    @RT mommy when is af due for u!?
    @redshadoe0 ur good yu really do kno ur body well huh ? i wish i was like that lol
  • @Val it's due 2 days before RedShadoe0's is! hah April 25. Maybe it'll happen for all 3 of us! Our babies would all be due the same month. ;)
  • @val after 2 years of trying to get knocked up, I notice the smallest stupidest things. Now if they're all in my head or not, that's up for debate. :) But I figure if I start writing things down, maybe I can somehow be more patient with it? (yeah right)
  • @rtmommy @val if it did work (and I don't lose another one), I'd be due Jan 4.
  • Oh, weird! I assumed since we are 2 days apart, you'd be in the same month, but I'm a retard, because I'd be due Dec 31 anyway if I conceived this month. LOL
  • nonono, I can TEST the 27th. I'm due for AF on the 30th-ish. lol, sorry. I thought you were closer to me cycle-wise than that! well, I guess 5 days isn't to far @rtmommy
  • Oooohhhh! Okay see another assumption on my part. I don't know when I'll test. I was just going to wait for af first. @RedShadoe0
  • @redshadoe0- aww i wanted a new years baby im excited for you
    @RTMommy- yes for ever i couldnt figure out this whole cycle thing beforei feel like a pro now. lol my edd would be dec 28th

i used to have a 30-35 cycles but since i started on clomid they regulated to a 28 day cycle. its so much easier like this.
    is it true that clomid stay in your system for a month or soo??? i kind of feel like taking next month off too see if i can ovualte by myself
  • @val I wish clomid did that for me!!! My cycles are still sticking at 33-35 days. Ugh. Friggin FOREVER.
  • @mom2ing thanks for the luck. I know my body. I know when something is off. I'm not saying its at all the pregnancy hormone... but things like progesterone spikes cause hormone changes that can be felt/noticed if you're in tune enough.
    .... @rtmommy
  • Yep. I'm with RedShadoe0 on this. I feel when something is different. :)
  • ValVal
    edited April 2012
    ;-)
  • 4dpo - HUNGRY. I wanna eat and sleep, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. But it's a gloomy day so that might have something to do with it. Tummy is slightly upset but nothing totally outa the norm. Twinges right above the pelvic bone. Random.
  • I hope its it for u ladies
  • good luck only 10 more days to go =)
  • @val 11 :( I can't ever get a BFP till like 15 DPO. It's stupid. lol.
  • And now heartburn randomly. This is the part I LOVE...
  • 5DPO... Heartburn, headaches. Hunger. Slight nausea. TIRED. In a good mood though.
  • did yu ever spot before any of ur bfp?? im trying to stay positive.. wen i went there was more bright red blood on tp but when i looked down at the toilet there were flesh looking floatings with blood ive never had that?
  • The mind is an amazing thing (not saying its in your head!). Some women that try so hard to conceive or are scared that they are pregnant can actually create pregnancy symptoms. Even causing their periods to be late!
  • @val no, I personally havent spotted before a BFP. @captivated I totally agree. But in the two years I've been tryin to get preggo, the only times I've had issues with heartburn (besides some awful vegetarian lasagna my SIL served me) was when I was preggo. Other than that, the nausea could be nerves, the headaches the same. Who knows until a BFP shows up. If it does.
  • I hope you get your BPF soon @redshadoe0, I really do! (And a better doc!)
  • Me toooooo. @captivated I don't seem to have horrible issues getting the BFP... Just keeping it.
  • One week down. Woke up with nothing today. Feel great. Guess progesterone levels dropped to where they're not affecting me anymore. *sigh* we shall see! Next week I'll start testing.