35 weeks and no energy

35 weeks and I have absolutely no energy. I have 4 of my own and 2 step kids. 4 go to school and 2 stay at home with me ages 4 and 2 . There is so much that needs to be done, laundry, cleaning, cooking, ya know all the housework. But all I wanna do is sleep. I still need to wash all of thebaby's clothes. UGH! Anyone else feel the same way? I wanna know when im gonna get into the "nesting "stage?

Comments

• Nesting stage? Girl you need Resting stage! I hope you get some decent help once your baby is born. That's a lot you got going on over there.
  • im 37 weeks with my first and my bf wakes up at 6 am everyday, I stay at home but wake up with him. I get so tired by 10 am but cant take a nap cause its almost lunch time. ive found it easier to get up, stretch then take time cleaning the house (we have 5 cats) then take about a 4 hour break lol
  • I feel u. I'm 35 wks as well and can barely get out of bed. I have to force myself daily. But it is about to stp. Cause after nxt wk no more wrk, so I get to sleep as long as I want. Got to get in in before the baby gets here anyway. I hope she learns het days from nights quick.
  • oh I wish I was going on leave from work but I am working up until a week before my dd I am so tired I am currently 32+2 and somedays I just want to quit this job but I know I cant
  • Im right there with ya! i'm only 32 weeks, but I have two teen age stepsons, my 5year old son in 1/2 day pre k, and my 2 1/2yr old daughter. Plus I work 30hrs a week. All I want to do is sleep or veg out! But I just can't. My stepsons are slobs, and as much as my husband tries to help he works 40+ hrs and is not a detail cleaner AT ALL!! So I try to get things done, mess makes me crazy, but im exausted by everything!! Its sooo frusterating! Im up at 7AM every morning with the kids, and not in bed till 11pm cuz I work late. Im trying to work up till a couple weeks before, but man I don't know if Im going to make it!!
  • Thanks ladies, glad to see im not alone.
    Don't get me wrong I got a good man. He helps out a lot with the kids and cleaning. He works 40+ hours a week. I had a pt job and taught zumba 2nights a week and he told me to stop cause he could tell how tired I was. I just feel guilty when I don't get everything done that should be done
    But he never complains if the house is a mess or dishes in the sick. I just feel horrible that he is doing it when I stay at home all day. I feel like I should be doing more but I just can't.
  • I'm 17 weeks and have no energy! Man I have a long way to go!