heart rate boy or girl??

edited March 2011 in October 2011
So I'm 8 weeks and they said heart rate was 160 is that girl or boy? What r some of ur heart rates n what ur having cuz heard girls is faster and boys r 140 n under...

Comments

• My babygirls was 170. But i also have an aunt who is having a boy n his rate was 168 lol so there is really no sure way of knowing. Sry lol
  • i heard that's just a myth, there is actually no true connection to either:/
  • I would totally say girl. My girl is 170 :) another way my family could tell that I was having a girl, is that I'm carrying her from all around and usually if your having a boy, generally their carried all in front and not from side to side.
  • its a myth... my baby's heart rate is always around 170 and its a boy. when i was pregnant with my daughter, hers was 150ish the whole pregnancy. and my first son's was also 140/150. :)
  • Today my babys heart rate was 147 wat does that mean lol just for fun?
  • It IS a myth, but its actually proven true for me twice now... lol... two girls with higher heart rates! =)
  • Oh really! So it worked for u! Congrats! So at 8 weeks n 160 most likely girl??? Umm 147 I think means girl too cuz under 140 is boy I know its fun huh!? How far along r u Anadoll92?
  • Congrats Mandy!! How many weeks r u?
  • Im 15 weeks mommyof2nd :) I want a boy sooooooooo bad lol
  • I think I am 8 weeks, dr says 6 and the babys heartbeat was 136, so I am not sure
  • Its true for me. My little boy runs between 130/140
  • Oh really do u have a girl already? O wow have u been sick at all? My boy I threw up few times now I didn't throw up till 2day at 2 months exactly I reallllllly want a girl lol congrats! When is ur due date?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Jodi they measure the baby n that's how they find out how many weeks so they said 6 but u think 8... what's ur situation?
  • I hope I am having a boy:)
  • Yeah they did measure the baby so she thinks I am 6 weeks. I have another us on Monday. My mom akways measured small and has small uterus.
  • Wow so lucky @dncrcass! So its true for u too!? I think my sons was 140ish... 160 is pretty high for 8 weeks ya??
  • From my period it has been 8 weeks but I guess umi could of ovulated later
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My first was a boy and he was 180 second was a boy he was 160 their was a boy he was 170 thrid ?? and is 170
  • Oh so then ur 6 weeks for sure! :) congrats! So the lady told me 2day that can't hear heart till another month, wtf thought at 7 weeks u could!? Boys r very common girls r 1 in a million it seems hahaha so hope a girl! LoL just had my 2nd today n idk she said due date 20th then she said I'm 8 weeks so I said still 20th she said ya then when leavin said 18th of Oct and she said ya so wtf lol going by 18th but irritating when she doesn't know for sure, thank god she ain't doc hahaha
  • Im expecting a boy and his heart rate was 157 hope that helps
  • Damn Abby lol now I'm losin hope haha jk was excited 2 hear 160 cuz usually means girl haha wow lots of boys n so high wonder y? What makes heart rate faster n slower n y do they say girls faster???
  • I had a vaginal us so I think that is why I got to see and hear the hearbeat. Yeah I thought I was the 14th but now I think it will be later. If I am like my mom I will go early though
  • Wow 157 is high for boy... I'm so damn confused now lol wanna know already LOL
  • I can't wait to get over the morning sickness and if I am 6 weeks it just got longer:(
  • I had vag ultrasound 2 times 1 at 6 weeks n today at 8 saw the lil heartbeat but she never even tried to listen kinda dissapointing cuz I video taped it on my phone :\
  • Jodi I thought I was 7 weeks 5 days now I'm 8 but I'm only 2 weeks ahead so we can talk during ur pregnancy :) where do u live? When did u first start gettin sick I was just feeling sick but today it came lol gone now but idk wat to eat n I'm hungry n soooooooo tired can't do anything
  • Mine is usually around 146 and I'm having a girl. I look like I have a basketball shoved up my shirt I'm allll belly.
  • Hmmm lol I was allll stomach with my boy too lol idk confusing haha when r u due?