Need advice...splitting up.

2»

Comments

• edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012
    I'm sorry you're going through this. You did the right thing by kicking him to the curb.
    @aishamusa- I think you need to re-read her post.
  • I'm better off with out him....at least that's what I keep telling myself....on a brighter note I have a date saturday :)
  • Oooh girl have fun. :)
  • You'll be counting your blessings in the next few months and will wonder what in the hell you saw in him. As for him helping her and doing things for her he didn't do for you may be attributed to two things...

1. All relationships are peachy creme in the beginning! We go out of our way to be ”perfect” to impress our bf/gf. Isn't that funny how human nature is? I'd love to see how they are doing 6-8 months from now. I don't doubt when he visits his son that he starts confiding in you her faults.

2. Not all relationships have the same chemistry, what didn't work in one may work in the other. I wouldn't beat yourself up over what you did or didn't do. I'll bet it was out of both your control -- chalk it up to bad chemistry.

On a final note, I'm glad he's being a man and watching out for his son financially!

Enjoy that date!!