heart rate boy or girl??

Comments

• I am in mn. I started getting sick about a week ago. It changes every day. Today was a sick day. Trying to figure out what I am going to eat. Yesterday I was not sick. I am getting meds tomorrow I hope. I started to take my meds at night but today it didnt help. Where are you from?
  • Oh wow crazy! I'm in So Cali :D it sucks just creeps up lol idk what to eat either cuz I'm hungry but nothing sounds good 2 me haha what meds did u get, for morning sickness?
  • That is what I am hoping for. My meds at night is my prenatal vitamin and prozac. The only pill I take during the day is prilosec. Man I wish I was some place warm. Is it warm there. Right now it is 36 which is actually a heat wave lol. I had a popcicle so far that stayed down .I am tired too. I work at 6 in the morning. Day lights savings is going to kill me this weekend
  • Both my boys at 8 weeks was 170-171
  • Ok I will talk to you later. Need to something to eat then go to bed.
  • Wow at karla, that is high, but my daycare mom boys were the same way.
  • I have 3 boys and the 1st ones heart rate was 175 most of the time the second stayed in the 130's and the third I am preg with now stays around 150 so u cannot go by heart rate
  • Yeah I hear ya
  • @mommyof2nd In the early weeks the heart rate is always fast.. towards the middle of preggyy it even out or goes down....:) mines 120 I think its a boy..
  • At eight weeks my babys heartrate was 171 but at about 13 weeks and on it was in the high 150s... im having a boy... so i think at 8 weeks its really too early to guess... give it another month or so before you really start guessing! Good Luck!!!!
  • @mommyof2nd I'm due may 20th
  • I'm not sure what my heart rate was exactly while I was in the womb, but they thought I was a boy because my heart rate was slow, and they thought my twin sister was a girl (and then later thought she was a boy too). Well, they were surprised when two girls popped out. LoL.
  • My u/s lady said boys usually have the stronger hb in the beginning
  • Wow. I just got my first vag ultrasound today & my baby's was 180 bpm!
  • @Rodeoqueen13 Damn that's high! How far along r u? Was that ur 1st ultrasound?? Did u hear the heartbeat?
  • I had my 1st us done on the 9th and it was 187!!!!! Im 10 wks 6 days...i heard the heart beat...so cute...almost started crying :'[
  • @mommyof2nd 8 weeks today! Yep first ultrasound. Heard the heartbeat too. Dr said all was normal though! I'm assuming the heart rate will go down after a while. My heart was normal...
  • @librababii good to know theres another little one w/a hi rate too! That heart beat was neat to hear. Wish I had recorded it on my phone
  • Aww u can record it on ur phone I video recorded on my epic :) they said couldn't hear heartbeat which is bs as 2 y I'm changing ob's got appt 21st with best ob in my area :)
  • I'm pregnant with my third son, and all three of them had high heart rates.. with my current pregnancy his has been around 160..:)
  • I'm 9 weeks 6 days and my lil ones was 184 bpm I'm hoping boy,
  • Mine was 160 and its a girl!!!
  • I dont know the sex but i am 13 weeks and i believe the tech said my babys heartbeat was 164.
  • 9-10weeks 160-170 is a normal heartrate. I would say anywhere from 150-170 later on is a girl, that's how it worked with all of my friends. My 3sons were all in the 140s. At 9 & 10weeks my babys heart rate was 167bpm so far, I go for an ultrasound tmrw I'm hoping it hasn't changed much because I'm really hoping for a girl this time!
  • My son's was 163
  • The babies heart rate was 155 yesterday
  • I want a girl too!!! So if its 155 at 12 weeks does that mean higher chance for girl or does it have to be further along?? When r u due? I was so sick yesterday, n today fine but horrible yest n only got sick once whole time well throwing up lol at 8 weeks now at 12 weird wasn't that bad with Ayden... they tried to see if boy or girl but I was dissapointed in 1st trimester screen was expecting more high tech :(
  • Mines been from 140 to 150 and im having a boy. :)
  • that doesnt make a difference my baby had a heart rate of 170-180 up til the 5th month. which is when i misscarried (sucks) and the baby wad a boy!! so dont go about the heart rate