Any ladies get preggo while on Nuvaring?? UPDATE

edited September 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I have been on Nuvaring for the last 5 months and I was also on it for a few years after my son was born. For the last 4 months, my period has been right on time...I'm late. It's only 1 day, but for the past week, I have been tired & super cranky, my boobs hurt (even under my arms), I had cramps up until yesterday, and I've had more headaches (which plague me while pregnant). Obviously I will be testing on Monday if AF doesn't show, but I'm curious if anyone has gotten pregnant while on the ring...

Comments

• I told hubby if i don't start today, I will test in the morning. My son is 6 years old and my daughter is almost 8 months. :) We weren't planning on trying until this time next year, but we also understand that birth control isn't 100%.
  • Good luck keep us updated!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Update....I tested twice yesterday, one with a blue dye test and one pink dye test. The blue dye test gave me a faint positive, the pink test gave me a negative. So here I am, 3 days late. Started cramping this morning after I took my son to school, thought for sure I would start by the time I woke back up with my daughter...nothing. I'm going to test again in the morning and if it is negative, I am calling the doc & getting a blood test because I'm either pregnant or my hormones are way out of whack.
  • @gatorbob I have never had a problem with the ring before, not even with being late. I know it's supposed to be very effective, I wish I knew what was going on with my body. Thanks for the info!
  • I got prego off it during my "safe" week. Here I am due in 9days lol
  • @lafiitz89 Well congrats! lol I just wish I would either test positive or start my period already. Not a big fan of limbo.
  • The pink dye test is the most accurate one. Blue dyes almost always give me false positives/evaps.
  • Ya, that's what I told hubby when he brought home the blue ones, which is why I bought the pink ones. lol

Started spotting today...