pregnant w toddler

edited March 2011 in May 2011
I'm due on May 9th, expecting a little princess :) I also have a son who turned 2 on Feb. 3rd. I really have found that I have zero patience or energy for him lately. Not sure if its because he is in his terrible twos, or just that I'm exhausted from pregnancy..or maybe both. Can anyone else relate?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes!! I'm only 6 weeks and have a son who will be 3 next month. I've also had little patience. He's been acting up more than usual.
  • I have a son who will be 2 October 1 and I am due with my 2nd September 16th!! I am chasing him around already, and I can't imagine how I am going to do it here soon with a big ol' belly!! I think he is having the early stages of terrible 2's so I can def relate with you! And I am so dang tired all the time!!! So don't feel bad, I am sure all mothers who have kids around our kids ages and are preggo feel the same way!! And congrats on having a girl!! I want hoping to have a baby girl too :)
  • I think its cause ur pregnant ur hormones are goin crazy and you get stressed alot easyer..i have a 11mth old a 6 & 7 yr old and im the same way with them..lol..goodluck
  • I can relate with u ladies too I have a 2 year old son n his been actin up n always up my but I tell him to sit down n go to his father sometimes he listen n sometimes he doesn't I'm due may 29th with my second n I been exhasted n moody lately n I just want to sleep
  • I am 27 wks preg with twins and it seemed like as soon as I got pregnt, my 2 yr old daughter became little miss attitude and does not like to cooperate what so ever. She has been the hardest toddler out of my four kids. Maybe cuz its a girl thing? Idk...
  • I'm 20 weeks pregnant. I have a girl 15, a girl who will be 3 at the end of this month, and a 20 month old boy. I also go to school full time
    Yeah I definitely know how you feel.
  • I'm 6wks pregnant with an almost 4yr old son, I lose my patiences when i wanna nap and he doesn't
  • More I read these more I think maybe and 8 year difference is probably best in my situation. I give you all lots of credit who have babies on way with toddlers to take care of because I unfortunately wasn't blessed with tons of patients. I'm 7 weeks now with second my son is 8 and will be in 3rd grade when I have this one. I agree there's good and bad to every age difference,but for my case considering I thought I was done 8 year difference might be perfect for me otherwise God wouldn't have had it in his plans for me. Good luck to all wish nothing but the best! Also looking for moms due end October to kinda talk me through this surprise transition.
  • I'm 33 weeks and I have an 18 month old daughter. Sometimes she has her moments but I try to keep her occupied and well rested.
  • I'm 32 weeks and have a 2 year old too and I must say whoo she is a hand full... I find myself with little patience also thought I was the only one good to know that I'm not
  • I'm 24 weeks and have a 16 month old son. Some days are very trying....
  • I'm 26 wks 2 days... due June 24th... and my son will be 3 July 26th.. I'm beyond nervous..and unsure of how ill handle this .. he is VERY energetic!!! And loves my attention 24/7.. Def a momma's... yikes ^_^
  • I can't really relate personally but my sister in laws little girl will only be 15 months when she has her little boy. Fortunately for her, her MIL lives with her and her husband and takes care of the little one alot.
  • I guess that goes for us all I'm 32wks n 3days n my son will be 3 april 24th and man has he been a handful terrible 2's and 3's hopefully when the baby comes he calm dwn sum loving my boys though....
  • I can relate my first two kids were 20 months apart. Everyone told me I was crazy. My sister inlaws were only 11months apart. My youngest is 10 and I'm 34 weeks, bit of surprise but can't wait to met her. I do work at a daycare with two and three yr olds. I find my patience a lot shorter now, but I'm 37 now not 22 like with my first two.
  • I'm 14w and my toddler will be 2 in May. Its so hard, he's such a clingy little man always sitting on my lap or has to be held. I just don't know what I'm going to do if I get a belly, he's not ready for a bed and I already have a hard time getting him into bed, I'm short the crib is tall
  • 32 wks with a 13 mo old who has a temper. And we have just introduced the potty to her this week. She is absolutely awful when it comes to diaper changes. She will do anything to get away before you can put a fresh one on. Right now the big thing with the potty is getting her to sit on it instead of picking it up.
  • I have a toddler and an infant and pregnant. I'm losing my mind
  • Yes! I have a son who just turned 4 I'm only 7 weeks prego he's berm so bad and I'm so tied I can't deal with him jumping and such anymore he drives me insane! But on the other hand I don't know what I would do without him he's thee biggest sweetheart brings me banana popcicles when I'm throwing up cuz yellows my favorite lol
  • Oh god that's the story of my life I got a 4 and 2 years old I'm 5 weeks preg so too much action around here
  • I'm 8 weeks and my son is only 9 months. He isn't walking yet so I still carry him a lot. I'm also suffering from severe morning sickness so exhaustion doesn't quite cover it. Good luck
  • My 2 will b 18mons apart n my first is a peice a work... I'm 31wks 6d n can't really run after her so she's getting worse by the day :-W
  • I totally relate. I am due May 15th and have a 1 and 2 yr old. The one morning I was making eggs and my 2 yr old just kept saying eggs repeatedly. I finally. Yelled at her to stop. I thought she went and played but when I turned around she was standing there with tears running down her cheeks. I felt so bad I picked her up to the counter to say sorry and ended up crying with her!
  • Yes I'm having the sane problem but she is not my daughter its my brothers daughter but her mom is a piece of crap and dads away so we have her all the time and since I stay home I watch her I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I'm going insane she is 3 and very mean and bad I can't even enjoy my time not having a kid bc I already have 1 that isn't mine
  • I can so relate. My son just made 2 on March 24 and I have my baby girl on June 1. It is so hard 2 be calm and patient with him, he has been trying me so much lately. I'm going to lose my mind real soon if he doesn't straighten up...Ugh
  • Ur not alone sweetie. I'm 23 weeks and my oldest is just turning 1 this Saturday!!! Agh not sure how that's ganna go later on...
  • Yes I can relate I have 3 children youngest is 17 months and im 31 weeks..... Very tired. My children dont bother me as much as my husband. Ps how far along were u when you got your 3d pic
  • I can relate!! Im 6.5months pregnant with a two year old!! N i have officially lost my patience...she will be 3 nov 4th i hope her tantrums n terribles two go away..crossing my fingers!!!good luck hun..
  • I can relate....I have a 20 month old daughter, and I have a scheduled c-section for may 19th. I feel so bad at times because I have cery little patients when it comes to my daughter and her temper tantrums.....I've caught my self several time laying next to her while she's taking a nap, and I jusy start crying...I'm just extremely stressed....but I know it will get better.