Question #2 (bottom, about boobs)

edited September 2011 in Second Trimester
im almost 23 weeks and I always feel baby moving really low. Like down by my hips. At the 20 week scan she was low. And she was facing my back and I think the tech said she was close to my pelvic area. With my boys they were higher up and waited til the end to get in posistion(sp). I guess I have 2 questions lol. But 1st is, will she ever get higher? I know I still have lots of time left but just curious. And 2nd is does anyone think she will try coming a little early? Being that she already was kind of in posision(sp).

Comments

• She will definitely get higher... You have 17wks of growth left!! My son has been head down in perfect position since my 20wk ultrasound and I'm almost 36wks with no sign of him coming early... Maybe though lol but from what I hear it is normal to be carrying low and doesn't necessarily mean he will engage sooner!
  • My girl was the same way, it drove me nuts. Not only was she waaaay down but she was breech for the longest. So she would literally dance on my bladder, I hated that feeling! But now she cant camp out in my lower pelvis anymore so shes hanging out by my belly button now and shes head down. So I feel all of the kicks and punches up high now, THANK GOD...lol Dont worry it will come sooner than later
  • My baby girl has been in position the whole time, but as long as your cervix is high and closed, she's not going anywhere! She might not actually get higher, but as she gets bigger, you'll feel her in different places, higher up. I can tell the difference between punches and kicks because she punches down and kicks up..!
  • My baby is low too. She loves to kick down low too, sometimes it hurts!! But she'll hit nerves down there every once in a while and that will also hurt.
  • My baby boy is low too. From other moms on the net, I've heard low babies often result in an easy delivery (but not necessarily early). I'm hoping it's true!
  • I know what you mean I carried my daughter high and and I'm now carrying my son low and was thinking the same thing. Recently I been a lot heavier so I think he's turned or something I'm 34/5
  • Thanks ladies. I feel most of her movements between my hips. But just recently have felt a few kicks up higher (about middle of my belly). This baby likes to punch me down there. Lol. I can sometimes feel her outside. But mostly inside where she hitting other places. Its very uncomfortable.
  • QUESTION #2
    does anyone else's boobs hurt or are tingly/sensitive in late 2nd trimester? They hurt in the begining but they stopped. But this last week they have started hurting again. Has this happened to anyone? I know they start hurting when your at the end cuz of the milk. But im only 26 weeks. Please help.
  • Mine did on and off again late 2nd to the end it just wasn't as intense as in the very beginning
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.