Please help :(

edited November 2011 in Second Trimester
Has anyone used biofreeze while pregnant ? Is like icy hot because my back is killing me :( i cant take it anymore !!! Is it safe ???

Comments

• Its ok to use it. I used it in my second tri. It didnt really help much though. What I found that helped is using a water bottle. The one you put boiling water in and use as a hot pack. There really wasnt any cure for me but I found using that helped. Try to sleep with more pillows also. Sometimes depending on what bed you have, there may be a gap in between your back and the bed. I found that, that can cause major back pain as well.
  • @babybubba123111 i just put it on lets see if it helps because my back is bothering me so much i cant sleep an i sleep with lots of pillows still no help :(
  • @Jennie21 I know exactly how you feel. Heading into the 3rd tri was hell. The pain only gets worse. I still have back problems but now it doesnt really bother, me since I have to deal with pelvic pains and contractions now...lol. I hope the heating, pad works for you though.
  • I work for a physical therapy company and people love that stuff for pain! I never tried it but I imagine its safe during pregnancy.
  • @babybubba123111 yes im gonna try the heating pad after this wears off thanks... @excitedforoctober yeah i love it but lets see how it wrks now that im pregnant !!!