so i'm down 15.1 pounds so proud of myself just wish....

edited September 2012 in Plus Sized Mama's
I had someone to workout with and keep me focused its gona be hard but 85 more pounds to go. 15 lbs isnt much but its a start lol!!!

Comments

• So jealous!! I keep trying to start a workout program and then get pregnant instead! LOL Good for you!
  • Thanks @ourlittlenugget but i was in ur position just when i had started working out i got pregnant so dont be jealous lol

Thanks @caroline8_p

Thanks so much i just gota keep telling myself i can do it @bexiewexie

Thanks @amab13 come on you can do it 2!!
  • 15 pounds isn't nothing???? I beg to differ. You try carrying around two gallons of milk all day. Way to go, keep it up!
  • Thanks @mijita i didnt think about it like that i see now 15lbs is a great start ;-)
  • When individuals have a large weight loss goal they get discouraged because they tend to only focus on the larger goal. They fail to see the small milestones they hit along the way. Don't discourage yourself with your own negative feedback; 15 pounds is awesome! Set smaller goals for yourself, that way you feel more accomplished while reaching your ultimate goal.
  • Yes your absolutely right that's how I was feeling thanks so much for the encouraging words I really do appreciate it!!! @mijita I will definitely set smaller goals :-)
  • edited September 2012
    :-D
  • Just think how amazing those last 15 pounds are gonna be...so is the first 15! Way to go! :)
  • @wilsomom yeah I'm getting really excited now thanks so much!!! :-)
  • 15lbs is a lot!! That's the difference between 200 and 185. That's a big deal. I haven't been under 200 in over a year, and being in the high 100s feels great. Think about it :) 85lbs is a big goal, but you've made a big dent in that already. Keep going! When this baby gets out, I'm going to need motivation to lose weight, too! You can be my inspiration. :) Keep it up.
  • @rtmommy yes it is a BIG difference guess i didnt really see it as much since i still have 85 more to go but now i see it is thanks 2 you and the other ladies :) . I would love to inspire someone else i will definitely be here to help motivate you after your lo is born :-D . When is your due date?
  • I'm due Dec 31. I'll be ready to lose weight soon after he comes. Can't wait :)
  • edited September 2012
    aww congrats!!! i wish i woulda started sooner my youngest is 1 but its better late than never :) @rtmommy
  • I have to get a jump start on it before I return to work. It only gets harder when I go back. I want to have the motivation.
  • yeah i understand how hard it gets but you can do it. ;-) @rtmommy
  • @blessedtxmom thank you!!! Thats a good idea I'm gona measure myself 2. I can't wait to go shopping for new SMALLER clothes :-)