Abortion

edited March 2011 in Embarazadas
I believe in God. I had an abortion.not because I was raped or anything. But because I already had 3 children and my husband had begun drinking, cheating and being abusive over the 3 years before that. Before that time , thought we had an almost perfect marriage for years. Was on the pill. Just was so beat down, alone, and already planning on leaving. He said he wasn't going to help me. I regret it with all my heart though. For a long time I would stare at babies wondering if that one would have looked like mine. It was hard and I still regret it. Wish I could take it back. It was just so scared and alone and deeply depressed,that I made a mistake. God has forgiven me but I will never forget.

Comments

• Im so sorry you had to go through that. No woman should ever. You are a very strong and beautiful woman for telling this story. *hugs*
  • Big hugs! It can be a very devastating thing for some women. I am very sorry you are so hurt.
  • I'm sorry for your hurt....but it takes strong women like you that has been through it to inform women who is contemplating it. I thank you and commend you on sharing your story! Good luck.
  • Im sooo sorry for what you went through. Trust me I feel your pain and all. I went through the samething the guy was just a asshole and didnt want me to go through with it according to him he wasnt ready to go through with it there was so much drama and all. And he wasnt even there for me when everything happened especially when I needed him the most. He left to florida according to him it was so that he could get his life together or w.e but i didnt believe that crap I honestly felt that he left because he didnt wanna deal with the facts that I was pregnant by him n he pressured me to get the abortion but yet wasnt there for me. And now thank god I have found someone that is worth my time and thats there for me and feel that this time is it im pregnant by him and things this time around will take a different toll in my life. I seriously pray for you so that things can get better for you. I believe in god and I know that he has forgiven me for what I have done. Much love to you sweetie take care of yourself xoxoxox;)
  • Thanks everyone
  • God bless your heart hate u had to go through sum so bad.... hope things get better
  • @rhondala71 all humans make mistakes. I can tell you are truly remorseful. Maybe someone considering abortion will read your post and it will change their mind.
  • edited March 2011
    Yes things are way better now. My new fiance is 29 and im 39. Im pregnant and he treats me soooooo good. Like a queen. And my kids love him and he loves them. The sex is incredible! I have restraining order on x husband because he came over drunk and my fiance had to get in his face before he would leave. He has to pay. Child support or loose his lic. And go to jail. Were so happy. Sometimes im afraid that he will change like my x did. But there are no guarentees in life. If you think there are...the jokes on you I guess.
  • Your very welcome @rhondala71 if u ever wanna talk or anything feel free to inbox me :)